Prefabricated modular buildings for the construction industryAfrican Modular Building Solutions can deliver customisable prefabricated solutions which are ideal for the construction industry. With our experience we know how to design, plan, dispatch and install whatever building you require on time and within budget.
Application of modular buildings in construction
Modular construction is perfect for the construction industry which requires durable structures that are quick to erect and can be easily dismantled and relocated from one project to the next.
Our prefabricated building products include modular buildings, mobile buildings
Our products are lightweight, durable and compact, making them easy to transport to even the most inaccessible locations in Africa. The prefabricated buildings components are manufactured and consolidated in our warehouse facility and then delivered to their intended site.
Some of the advantages of using modular buildings in the construction industry are:
- Speed of construction
- Reduced waste generation and
- Easier to use modular buildings in remote locations
- Lower cost per m2
AMBS has extensive experience in implementing modular building solutions in Africa for the construction industry – on time and
- 60mm fully-insulated polyurethane external wall panels
- 40mm internal wall panels
- Aluminum door and window frames
- Pre-painted steel external doors and hollow core internal doors
- Engineered steel truss and purlin roof system
- Ceiling options: suspended gypsum or insulated panels
- Plumbing and electrics
- Water and electrical reticulation
- Clean water supply
- Power supply: generator, solar and wind
- Sewage disposal
- Kitchen, laundry and recreational equipment
Flat Packed Buildings
The flat-pack comes complete with everything you need and can be erected on site using simple tools.
- The flat-pack superstructure is made up of a floor, four corner post, and roof
- Units can be stacked and joined to any configuration
- All units come in 12m and 6m lengths, 2.4m wide and 2.5m high.
- Flat packs are available for ablutions, kitchens, and offices
Mobile units have the same features and add-ons as modular buildings. They are assembled off-site and the completed unit is delivered by trailer to site. Mobile units are available for sale or rent.
Configurations available for mobile units are:
- Class rooms
AMBS manufactures and supplies polyurethane panels. The panels are manufactured to varying levels of thickness and insulation depending on their application. The polyurethane panel is widely used for prefabricated mobile buildings and prefabricated modular buildings due to its' superior thermal and structural properties.
- High pressure injected
- Core density of 40Kg per m³
- 40mm,60mm & 80mm thickness
- Panel length up to 6.5m
- Panels use the tongue and groove system
- Conduits for data and electricity pre-installed in the panel
- Various colours available